You're going to discover a complete guide on content creation and more specifically how to create impactful content without burning out and being consistent over time.
I'm going to present you with a seamless process to get started with content creation in a very simple way that generates results
Maybe you think 👇
💬 "Creating content is way too complicated for me, it takes up way too much of my time and I don't know how to keep up with it over time" 💬
As you will see, everything in its own time, the objective here is to start but above all to persevere over time to get results that match your efforts thanks to a process in 7 SUPER simple steps!
And this, of course, for more conversions and to optimize the efforts you make for your business.
So grab a little Latte, sit back, and let's go kiki, I'll explain everything 🤓
Watch the YouTube Video: A Complete Guide to Creating Content Without Burning Out (7-Step Instructions)
On the channel, I talk about Webflow, Design and Business and if you're interested in the topics don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel.
1. Axis n° 1 🧑🤝🧑 : Your audience
- We're not going to lie, your topic, must interest your audience
- You need to identify your audience's demand and respond to it
- Otherwise, you won't have a large engaged community that will support you to come up with ideas
👉 You can ask your audience directly what they need
👉 You can help yourself with Google
👉 You can create a form on your Website by surveying visitors and analyzing their response
2. Axis n° 2 🙋♂️ : You
- To be able to create content in the long term and without exhausting yourself, one of the magic formulas is adhesion:
- You must like what you do
- The easiest way is to find a subject that interests you, that you are passionate about and that you want to dissect in great detail
3. Axis n° 3 🌈 : Coherence
- Do your topics have a common thread between them?
- Can you link them to each other?
- Are your content creations likely to be quoted by other creators?
- Have I done NO "copy and paste" (very important because, from ☝️ it is not good and from ✌️ it is very strongly penalized by Google)
1. Phase 1: Instantly recycle
- Once you have created quality content for a specific format, there is nothing to stop you from transposing that same content to another format and increasing your online presence
- This type of content recycling is intended to accelerate the process of attracting your audience
- And multiply by 2 or 3 your efforts
2. Phase 2: Recycle for the long term
- Update your content and share it every 6 to 12 months
- This is called hitting the nail on the head once more
- You've probably heard that in advertising, you have to repeat a message 7 times before you get it right
- If it works in advertising, it sure works in content creation too!
It's the ideal content for your target that counts, but it's good to remember that you have to put this trio together to expect the best results
Be passionate about the topic you've decided to share and even be a little crazy about it to the point of developing it at night and on weekends (see the little voice that wakes you up and keeps you from going back to sleep? That's it!)
Beyond the community on the platform of your choice (Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest,...) it is interesting to create a support group (= Your community) yourself. This group can be a Facebook group or you can also offer a more complete space on the great Circle platform, for example
Creating a community means creating something bigger than yourself. It is therefore necessary to do everything possible to ensure that the members also contribute to animating the community
Once your community grows, you will need to appoint moderators (who are often the most active members) and surround yourself with people who have the same goals as you
Who would like to be part of a grumpy community? Nobody, we agree! So do whatever it takes to create a positive atmosphere and get rid of the "troublemakers" :-)
Creating a community takes time, but the new members will be beginners like you, you will have become an expert in the meantime. So you have to keep this spirit of mutual help even if some answers seem obvious to you. A good way to do this is to find your own requests for help when you were just starting out
It's important to track the number of new subscribers, the engagement of your posts, etc. to know where you're going and project yourself in time
Get informed and always be on the lookout for new ideas or tips to share with your community
You've just seen a complete guide on content creation and more specifically how to create content serenely and keeping the pace in the long run
You know all the tips and seamless process to start content creation in a very simple way generating results quickly
And my last Tips for today 👉 Keep your feet on the ground and stay at all costs available for your community.
ALWAYS make time for your readers, your followers and supporters and your community members, even if sometimes you respond later or in a few words, it's crucial to do so 😉
You now have all the keys to start content creation step by step and create your own routine to incorporate this task in your schedule
Got an itchy question? Take a break in the community!
How? Join the Happy.webacademy's Happy community for free to propel your business into the stars with 100% crisp info and access a private library of ouffissimes resources 🤪
(And yes, you read that right! It's free)!